My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Thursday, August 17, 2006

my new *aDvEnTuRe*

Well, I am going to put my self and efforts to the test! it is my goal not only to check/read email everyday but I'm also going to be 'blogging' everyday too! {think I can manage?} we'll see...

I should probably give you a bit of a bio...


  • I'm a sahm to 2 rugrats -Dawson who is 4 and will be going to school (jr. K) in a couple weeks {and as much as I love this kid he really is driving me NUTS!} -Ally is 11 months and man is she a chatterbox! She has been *chattering* since they suctioned her out after birth. ~you might think I'm kidding, but the funny part is... I'm not!
  • I'm a wife to Steve ~highschool sweeties and all that crap! We've been together since I was 17 (he was 18) and we married in 1999.
  • I'm creative so I let myself dibble into all sorts of STUFF... I scrapbook -mostly pictures of the kids, make cards -trying to get the word out that I sell them too!, sewing -I'm a self taught teddy bear artist miniatures mostly nowadays and of course time and paitience permitting, I also enjoy dibbling into knitting and crocheting periodically but haven't ACTUALLY finished more than a couple pair of slippers and afghans <--weird word! I've also tried my hand in painting of course I enjoy that immensely but need time and money for it, neither of which I have... and last but not least PHOTOGRAPHY! I am a picture taking junky... I need a new camera tho ;)

The babe is beckoning... I'll get back to this later ;)

~this is turning into a short novel! Eeek!! oh well, it's my blog and I'll type if I want to ;)

So wanna know more about ME?

some things that bug me:

  • people! people that are mean more specifically.
  • I can't stand drunk people that talk too much... and repeat themselves
  • when I forget what I'm talking about 1/2 way thru a conversation
  • when dh ignores me while I'm talking to him
  • my ds when I give him ALL my time and then I try to steal a moment for ME and he's right up my back BUGGING me! *I can't even go 'potty' alone! ...sigh...

{there sure isn't a lot for this section}

Well, enough of that! so I'm going to try to figure out more of what I can with decorating my blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home