My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

man I *HATE* mornings!

why is it that mornings have to suck SO bad? I hate mornings.

Of course it's the time of day that I feel the absolute least ambitious to do ANYTHING! when I wake up, it's about 99.8% of the time due to the kiddo's... it's all I can do to scramble myself to the coffee pot and hook up my IV...and then I'm still tired, just not quite so cranky.

Ally does go back down for a nap about an hour after she wakes up, why can't she just SLEEP longer?? ahh...
Oh, and Dawson is quite happy to zone into tube land or play while I wake up more. It's actually a perfect time to scrapbook, except I'm zombified.

ok, enough b*tching... getting on with the day ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

Yeah, mornings do suck. I never say good morning, I'd be lying. :~P

12:00 a.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

I should start greeting you with GOOD morning... LOL

8:44 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home