My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Friday, July 18, 2008

good? or bad?

I'm not sure how to take this, but this is what my horoscope said today:

Pisces: You've been complaining about how boring things are, but they are about to get more exciting than you want.

I've been busily working on cards stuff for my next class (next friday) all at the same time while juggling life -- some days have been hairy, but we have our health :D

so... not much is really new. Weather sucks! it's HOT and HUMID. We've been spoiled so far this summer, with VERY low humidity. Until THIS weekend. ugh! it's GROSS.

Not much to talk about... maybe we'll do something fun this weekend? then I'll have something FUN to say! ;) Have a great weekend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home