My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

*yawn*

Man, I'm tired today. I went with a friend to a comedy show last night in Toronto, WHAT A CITY! -wow! on the way home we ended up jammed in traffic. Which seemed really odd for such a late time of day... but I'm thinking it must have had something to do with construction. It was an amatuer sorta gig, 1 guy was AWESOME! Jodi's friend Natasha was pretty funny, 1 guy dragged a homeless guy in off the street -we DIED laughing!! I think partially b/c we just couldn't believe he did that!!! WOW! the other 2 chicks sucked. There was one other really funny guy... and the rest were painfully NOT funny. They were only suppose to get about 5 minutes and trust me, some were the longest 5 minutes of my LIFE! I wanted to put forks in my ears! We sat in "pick on us ally" (front table) And I handed one guy his best laugh. He asked if anyone knew what British Columbia was famous for, so I said "missing feet". (Read the news)

Needless to say, I can't understand why I feel *SO* tired, b/c even when we're just at home I often don't find my way to bed until nearly midnight. But today I'm feeling that -hit by bus- feeling. Maybe I need a coffee?! :sigh: Steve was running late and didn't make a pot this a.m.

The kids and I spent the morning sitting outside (as I usually do WITH my coffee) and the sun shone beautifully for some pics of Ally romping around in a little white cotton slip aka - nightie.

anyway... these ones didn't capture the fabulous sunshine, but I just thought I'd share :)

Can you believe Dawson's last day of senoir Kindergarten is tomorrow?!?!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherri said...

Wake up girl!! Good to hear you are enjoying sunshine! we are headed to Canada again, but not your side. Going to Calgary. Think they can handle us!?

11:17 a.m.  
Blogger Warm n Wonderful said...

Hey nice blog. Just stumbled upon it, and like what you write. How about giving me some more laughs?

Thanks,
Mary

7:53 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home