My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Thursday, May 22, 2008

darn dog! and other bits...

Yesterday was a 'terrible, no good, very bad day' -and to be honest, I seem to have a lot of those!
It started at 1:20am (I had only gotten to sleep around 11:30pm) and then along came Ally {sigh} I was just plum too tired to deal with arguing her back to her bed, so I suffered. Then one thing just lead to another all day and I felt like junk! Of course it makes me mad to feel so mad too.
I tried and tried to get ahead of the anger, I even baked!! :D a delicious pan of raspberry squares. They aren't "pretty looking" but they are yummy! and not too sweet ;) I had a piece, got Dawson out a piece -he didn't like it. Probably b/c it's not a sugar laden thing. Before it was cooled enough to put away... the dog decided SHE was going to have a helping! GRRR.... *fyi -I threw into the compost!

Thankfully this little monster makes me laugh.
Even tho' she is the bulk of my 'issues' -being 2 and all.

Last but certainly not least - I have 2 classes that I'm busily *trying* to prepare for!! One is tonight with about 1/2 dozen or so guests expected (still tons of room!! wanna come?). The next is Tuesday (May 27) wanna come? approx. a dozen guests!! :) I'm excited and nervous. I've been making these cute little candy purses -just a little thanks! **the penny is to give you an idea of their size. Cute???

10 Comments:

Blogger Sherri said...

aw, the dog likes your baking, at least!! chin up. go get some sleep.

2:29 p.m.  
Blogger Fuzzy White Dogs said...

Those purses are absolutely adorable!! Could you please blog about how you made them?

I'm sorry your day was so rotten. Not getting enough sleep always makes everything seem even worse too.

You must have a very big dog to be able to reach the food! It sounded yummy - guess the dog thought so too!

(((hugs))) Things will get better!

4:02 p.m.  
Blogger Laurie said...

raspberry squares sound good :) sounds like Heidi liked them too! the purses are adorable!! good luck with the classes!!

1:20 p.m.  
Blogger Laurie said...

I forgot to mention I LOVE that book =o) Matty's class just went to see a theatrical version, it was fun!

5:43 p.m.  
Blogger Karenladd said...

Now, I would have just cut out the piece that the dog tried, and saved the rest!
Those purses are too, too cute! So how much candy do they hold? One lifesaver???!!
And if you didn't live a thousand million trillion miles away, I would be in the front row at your workshop!!

12:49 a.m.  
Blogger tina werner said...

how did your workshops go?

10:47 p.m.  
Blogger Ann Marie said...

Oh, those are adorable! And TINY! Perfect for like those Ghiradelli squares or something.

11:30 p.m.  
Blogger Caroline LeBel, Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

those wee purses are super duper cute!!! :)

1:14 p.m.  
Blogger mel m. m. mccarthy said...

OMGosh! Those purses are super sweet and so is that silly face-making cutie pie! :0)

6:53 a.m.  
Blogger Denise said...

The dog thing is funny though. If it makes you feel better Megan eats chocolate chip cookies ANY time we bake them or get them.. she manages to get a hold of a few.. and then some. Anyhoo- sorry about those terrible 2's. Can't say I ever went through them with Cam. However- if it's anything like them being 12.. then I'm with you. Good to see ya. Hugs!! Miss ya!

8:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home