My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Friday, May 02, 2008

bloggin'

Sometimes I get caught up in computer-ville and find myself sometimes jumping from blog to blog... I usually end up saving some that really impress me. The most recent that I've been enjoying is Artfully Ila, her cards are incredible! I found myself challenged to at least ATTEMPT her style. I failed... :P However I *like* the way that my card turned out, but it just didn't resemble her style!
LOL I just read that she has some blog candy to offer... just fyi. ;)


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


I sinned yesterday! Can you believe that I didn't even come downstairs to the basement at all!? which means I didn't turn the computer on~ LOL

I've actually been finding our basement -aka "family room" a not very inviting place to hang out. I'm hoping that tomorrow Steve and I can find ourselves motivated to work together to get it sorted and cleaned up! Toys are taking over our HOUSE! and it's time they shape up or ship out!


3 Comments:

Blogger TammyB said...

Oh I like your card! That stamp is so pretty.

6:21 p.m.  
Blogger Sherri said...

No computer for a whole day!! WOW! I LOVE that card.

10:13 a.m.  
Blogger :::b r a n d i::: said...

I don't know what card you were trying to copy but yours is just adorable!!

3:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home