My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Saturday, April 12, 2008

cards!!! here ya go!

First altho' there is 1 card missing already (already gave it away) this is a set that I made using a "one sheet wonder" pattern and I *CASE'd* the colour scheme from a fellow SplitCoastStampers memeber. It was suppose to be for 10 cards, but there were a couple 'extra' pieces? so I made up a couple gift size cards.
Below are the cards that I made with Nickabella at the BellaGalla. The pictures don't do them justice they are gorgeous in person! :D

So whaddya think? comments please...

5 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

You've done a great job!! I especially love the top set. Such great colors and I love the frogs and the torn paper.

10:12 p.m.  
Blogger Nanette said...

You have made some wonderful cards, Lady. :) Love the frogs with their delightful colors. Cute. Cute. Cute.
Also the second set is so whimsical and elegant at the same time. Love 'em!!

10:15 p.m.  
Blogger Laurie said...

I love the one sheet wonders!! I use it a lot!! and I love the frog set, very cute!! all the cards are great!

4:46 p.m.  
Blogger :::b r a n d i::: said...

Super super super super cute!!! I love the little froggies!! They are too fun.

5:47 p.m.  
Blogger TammyB said...

Great cards! I love those one sheet wonder cards - the colors are so pretty. And the card with the blue flowers in the vase (in the second set) is really pretty. Did you use something on the vase to make it look like glass?

7:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home