My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

might as well be addicted!

so I had decided to hack my time at the computer and doing stuff that *I* like to do, so that I can keep the house ship shape {quit laughing -some parts look better!} :P and spend time with the kids and blah blah blah... Dawson had school today and is off tomorrow -his birthday. I thought I'd be a "nice" mom and make cupcakes for him to share with his friends, as well as lollipops to share. So after school I mentioned to him before leaving that he needed to get the dishes that we brought the cupcakes in... CUPCAKES!?! uh, ya??? uh... NO! :( WHAT??? they didn't have them :( the "lunch" lady was suppose to share them -I bet Dawson didn't even TELL her he had them! I know he's only 6 but that is the age that they are suppose to ~LOVE~ everything that their mommy does for them no? {sigh} so the cuppa-cakes are still at school, hopefully they'll eat them on Thursday! if not -- dog food! :P


I baked a banana bread with choco chips today, it fell apart when I put it on the cooling rack.


I'm in the midst of making a pork tenderloin for supper - and I have a birthday cake yet to make.


I found some OH SO CUTE pictures on the card that was in my OLD camera - look at my "puppy" ...


I haven't even *thought* about stealing time to work on my Stampin' Up blog yet... I'm hoping that perhaps Thursday since Ally is going home with my mil tomorrow for a couple days. While Dawson is at school on thurs. I might work on it.... maybe! ;) I've been pretty lucky with all the enthusiasm regarding SU! I just need to get it all sorted out and better yet figure out a time table!! ok, time's up!

2 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAWSON!!!! sounds like you've been BUSY!!! Can't wait to see all the cool SU stuff you do!

10:37 a.m.  
Blogger Nanette said...

Hope things worked out for Dawson to have his cupcakes!

That banana bread sounds delish. :)

Your 'puppy' is adorable. How old is he now?

7:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home