My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Saturday, March 08, 2008

been a little preoccupied

sorry I haven't gotten around to posting the more stamps yet... I am undecided on whether I want to part with my SU sets - I know that I *should* from a business perspective, but I think what if I WANT that ..... some time, I'll regret it if I get rid of it!?! :sigh: just call me missIndecisive!

I think I'll hold off... for now ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

I say go thru them and if there are any you think you might want keep them, then if in a few months you still haven't used them sell them =o) lol I know easier said then done!! but I AM going to go thru my stamps too!! I never seem to stamp. Have you recieved your SU kit yet?? I'm so excited for you!!

8:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home