My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Thursday, February 28, 2008

and the other segment

so today I got the vacuuming done and it looks AWESOME! :D

first I got Dawson to school (on time WAHOO!), then Steve dropped Ally and I off at MOPS and it was AWESOME! (thanks again Marci!!) we had a GREAT time!
I even had an 'a ha, it's GOT to be a sign' moment --hey kimbo remember "it's a sign!" ;)

well there was an SU demo that is one of the leaders and she apparently moving on from MOPS... we got to talking. Anyway I'm thinking that I'm not DONE thinking about it yet! ;)

what else... made supper, got groceries, Ally was a dear and helped me put them away. Then I got the kids to bed :)

good day and tomorrow will be even better! :D

3 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

hope you are having a fabulous friday!
I kept my promise!

1:12 p.m.  
Blogger Fuzzy White Dogs said...

OMGosh Jen this is GREAT! You could be the new SU girl for the MOPs! Think of all the contacts you'd get through them!! I'm so excited for you! :-D

11:42 p.m.  
Blogger TammyB said...

You "sound" so much better! That is great, ya know?! I'm glad your feeling better and getting some things done that you want.

2:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home