My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

so I was thinking.... uh oh! ;)

with all the "house duties" that I supposedly am 'expected' to do I'm going to keep a list :)
why not better than to share here -where I might actually keep track of it! :P

today - did 3 loads of wash (including bedding), and shovelled the STUPID sidewalk & driveway AgAIN! -grrr.. I'm so sick of snow! Loaded and unloaded the dishwasher, made supper, took the kids to my mom's for lunch. Gathered up the trash and put it out to the street.

you know all this sounds mundane, but I just want to SEE what all I do. :)

Steve bbq'd our burgers and put 1 load of wash into the dryer. then he brewed a new batch of beer and put the kids to bed... b/c *I* went out for tea with my cousin! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home