My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Sunday, February 17, 2008

serves me right

I slept in today, and then slept a couple hours this afternoon so yes now it's 1:30am and I'm still up and scrapbooking {thanks Shannon} :D

updated the layout: not sure if you can see the journalling, it reads:

I love that you are so..... genuine, caring and loving.
Dawson you have the biggest loving heart.

Tea Party
June 27, 2006

5 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

super cute page!!!

9:20 a.m.  
Blogger {S} said...

I love love love this!! did you get the journaling done yet???

4:48 p.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

yes Shannon the journalling is done now -I'll take a pic and show ya ;) or I guess I could switch up this pic :D

11:15 p.m.  
Blogger Ann Marie said...

I loooove it! The colors, the swirly paper "ribbon," the pic, the title--it's all perfectly ADORABLE!

9:38 p.m.  
Blogger {S} said...

you gotta swap it out, I wanna see the journaling!

3:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home