My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, February 11, 2008

...the rest of the story.

Well, I'm mad! that pretty much sums it up.

I'm mad that I have busted my butt trying to stay focused and keep on top of a lot of stuff going on.

you know, I just don't even want to blog about it :sigh: ~no worries, overall I'm fine but I hate it, and I mean I HATE IT when Steve treats me like an imbecile! I wanted to bring up the idea of joining Stampin' Up! but I wanted it to be a discussion not just me saying- "I want to talk to you about something..." and then having him say "NO! I don't think it's a good idea -since it's never worked for you before." and that was pretty much the end of the discussion. He makes me feel like I'm 5 and it really pisses me off!

6 Comments:

Blogger tina werner said...

pooh on steve!

7:05 p.m.  
Blogger Ann Marie said...

:-P I hope you told him how he made you feel, b/c he needs to know! Sometimes men are so... like men. Argh.

7:27 p.m.  
Blogger marcibun said...

So, don't discuss it then. If you want to do it, then do it. :)

10:09 p.m.  
Blogger Laurie said...

((hugs))

6:47 a.m.  
Blogger Denise said...

big hugs. You need to tell him how you feel though... he needs to realize this.

2:40 p.m.  
Blogger daiva e said...

(((Hugs))) I agree that you should tell him how he made you feel. He shouldn't belittle you - you're trying to do something and his support would be helpful.

3:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home