My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Sunday, February 10, 2008

think i can? NO! I KNOW I CAN!

well, today I have improved by LEAPS and bounds -

Viewing the computer monitor still makes me feel loopy, so I'll just keep that to a minimum for now. It's weird as I'm fine if I concentrate at one area but as soon as I move my head away to look at something else, or even to the next line -WOAH, who moved the room! ;)

so let's get back to some FUN stuff!!! :D

I taught a card class to a few ladies from our church and they had never even laid a hand on a stamp before!! can you believe that? I was astounded... I also think 2 of the 3 of them would LOVE to get more of their own stuff -which leaves me to think about whether it would be worth my while to join Stampin Up! it really baffles me that here in Canada (during sellabration) I can join for $209 (CAD) but in the USA I could join for $159 (USD) with our soaring dollar I just can't fathom that there is THAT much difference in price! -not to mention the stuff IN the catalog ... very crummy.


I've made a couple cards lately the designs that I 'whipped up' for the ladies was extremely simple. Thought I'd not scare them off on their first card making adventure ;) here are the cards we made: I was VERY pleased with the creativity of the others once they got a hang of it... they're cards varied from the sample.





5 Comments:

Blogger marcibun said...

okay, you've talked me into it - I'm going to sign up with Stampin' Up too - worth it just to buy the demonstrators kit at the discount.

1:43 p.m.  
Blogger Laurie said...

I'm glad you're feeling better!! If there's lots of interest in SU I say go for it!! I love their stuff!! maybe you could have a couple parties booked before you sigh up??

4:52 p.m.  
Blogger Caroline LeBel, Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

such pretty cards! Thanks for sharing :)

I say... go for it. I've been with SU for almost 6 years now and it rocks! LOL

6:39 a.m.  
Blogger tina werner said...

you should sign up for su!!!

7:04 p.m.  
Blogger Ann Marie said...

Love the cards and glad you had a good time!!

7:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home