My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Sunday, February 03, 2008

It's NOT the flu!!!

...and no I'm not pg... I have been decreasing my meds over the past couple months and I'm down to the last dose before being OFF of it! :D Dh & I think that THAT is what's causing me to feel so crappy. It's one of those meds that make you feel like you have the flu if you miss a dose. So I'm sure that is what the problem is. I have gone from 40 mg and now I'm down to 10mg's and I'm sure that is the reason. {whew}
I'm on my way out the door here shortly, it was one of my neice's birthday yesterday and we're having celebration today. She is 7!!! I still can't believe Dawson will be 6 next month!!! big deal that I'll be 32 but my son will be 6!!!! ~where did the time go?
He made dh and I, as well as his sister and himself breakfast this morning -cereal :) what a sweetie.

So happy superbowl day to all you fooseball fans ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home