My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

the snow is melting the snow is melting!!!

wahoo... sure sign of the next season right? -- dh says "WRONG!"

So apparently we're suppose to be starting out tomorrow as GREAT as today I think is is +5C {cold wind tho} then by noon it's going to be -9C with EXTREME cold and fast winds~ bleh! I have always *loved* winter, but now lately... I must be getting old :P

I'm getting prepped to scrap the day away. There are a few other things on my agenda but Steve is home sick and I'm going to just loaf and enjoy NOT watching cartoons!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

What melting snow, plus temps, what kind of crzy talk is that??? Send some my way please!! I hate snow and cold and wind and - 31.
hope your dh feels better soon, I'm still babttling this stupid cold...okay sorry to vent on yor blog!

11:50 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home