My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Sunday, January 20, 2008

and now it's SUNday

and it's freeZING outside! like super cold, the thermometer says it's only -11C but it feels like -20C brrr...
So I looked further into the modeling place we went to and I don't think we'll get involved at this point in time. If I could find out how to go about submitting directly to places that would be ideal :)
today our house is upside down... what else is new?
my wire is poking out of my bra -how annoying! hmmm, shopping!! :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann Marie said...

Bummer about the modeling thing, but it makes sense!

I HATE it when that happens to underwires!!! They're just ruined then, there's never any going back. >:-(

8:30 p.m.  
Blogger marcibun said...

There are alot of good, legitimate modelling/talent agencies out there - you have to go to Toronto if you're serious, don't mess with the little ones in the burbs. I'm relieved that you decided not to go with that one, I was a little nervous for you.

10:25 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home