My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

ok, ok... photo's already!

sheesh, give a lazy gal a break! LOL :D






So let's see, if I can figure out which ones are which again...




~ first is Steve (left) and his dad putting the *crappy* panelling back up around the "new" door way. It use to be a LOT smaller. You can see the tiles to the left of Jim's hand that are cut/missing -that and to the right of him WAS the doorway. It is SO much better now. It really opened up the space and introduced a bit more lighting.

~yes, we *LET* the kids help ...but only the primer coat ;) They had a blast! I just hope it doesn't backfire, I don't forsee graffiti artists being a great paying job.




~here is the first coat, and the current state that it is at. I really should be down there applying the 2nd coat... but after making a really yummy supper {bbq steak with sauted onions and mushrooms, boiled beef cube potato's, beans and salad... then I cleaned the kitchen, played cards with the kids, Steve and my dad... went to the grocery store, prepared the 'guts' for Egg Rolls for marinating overnight to make for supper tomorrow. I think I'm nearly done for today.
so the green....? gross eh? :D I LOVE IT! :D

5 Comments:

Blogger marcibun said...

I saw if you're going green, commit to it. Embrace the "neon dill pickleness" that is your walls! Its actually pretty funky and I kind of like it.

8:39 p.m.  
Blogger {S} said...

just wait until you have the second coat on it and fill the room with all your shtuff. :~P It's gonna look so cozy!

3:51 a.m.  
Blogger Laurie said...

I LOVE IT!!!! it looks to bee about the same color as my bedroom & bathroom!!

3:36 p.m.  
Blogger :::b r a n d i::: said...

Green is gorgeous when done properly! I think it's fun. We have paneling to paint in my living room that I am severely avoiding. I need to get that done.

2:59 p.m.  
Blogger Sherri said...

Painting over paneling! What fun. looks great.

1:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home