My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Saturday, December 15, 2007

10 days to go!!

Christmas could be tomorrow - I've just decided that this year, I'm not going to get stressed out, worked up or whatever, because it's just not worth it! :D I keep saying my shopping is done, and in actuality it is ~done~ however, it's just human nature, well at least in MY nature to keep buying stuff. Altho' I've been doing REALLY good -yah me!! :D

so today my kiddo's have a birthday party to go to (just across the street) they've invited us to either drop the kids off and/or stay. At first of course I was all for staying too -now I just want to ditch them! :P Only thing is I like like our neighbours and really enjoy their company ;)

I'm babbly today... I woke up feeling a bit lightheaded/dizzy, sore throat and ears... bleh! Now that I'm up and have eaten I feel a little better, this time of year sucks in regard to germs being spread :P
The weather forecast is calling for a winter snowy BLAST! -can't wait ;) supposedly we're expecting a foot. I'll believe it when it lands.

well... I best be running along :) have a great weekeknd!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ann Marie said...

Yeah, we were supposed to get a bunch of ice this past week and a bunch of snow this weekend, and neither materialized. Oh, well! Now it just needs to hold off until January, then I would welcome it again. :-)

3:24 p.m.  
Blogger Cindy said...

I wish all of my shopping was done. My goal is to have it all done before Friday.

(And I wish I could take that Gray but now would not be the right time. :O( )

6:33 a.m.  
Blogger Denise said...

my shopping is not done.. and not sure when it will be.. ack! Hope the kiddies had funa at the birthday party & I hope you took the advantage of the drop off. I know how some days you just need to do that. Hugs to you!!

3:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home