My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Thursday, November 29, 2007

where's Heidi

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Day I have been hearing, "where's Heidi?" -she's at the vet! Last night we took our big dog to the vet to get spayed and her annual needles/rabies etc. After we dropped her off we went to the TSC store -tractor supply company- and were looking at EVERYTHING - Dawson wants a remote control John Deere tractor for Christmas ~any guesses how much $$ ?? what do you think? maybe $50? $75? gasp!!! $100??? nope! a whopping $200!!!!!! can you believe it? hello??? you cannot SIT on nor in the thing... I mean it *is* a very large TOY, but it's a TOY! whether for boys or men.. it's still a toy! :sigh: I bluntly told Dawson how much it was and the look on his face was enough. He might only be 5 1/2 yrs old, and not fully understand the value of money, but he sure knows that he won't be getting *THAT* for Christmas! :(
So I've been drilling him for other ideas... I think he'd be happy with pretty much anything, he's very easy going. {thank goodness} And Ally is heading the similar way ...
I'm heading out in the morning to go shopping with my mom, we are going to stay overnight in hopes of feeling a bit of R&R. The hotel has a pool but I'm planning to bring some scrappy/card making stuff just to fool around with, since we plan to shop all day and then enjoy the hotel :)
I have some tidying to do here, and then I'm going to pack and do a happy jig! :D
I'll leave you with a couple pictures of the "cousins"



2 Comments:

Blogger Ann Marie said...

Have fun at your overnight! Thomas and I do that, too--"enjoy the hotel." I think a bunch of my friends think we're weird, but it's clean, it has cable, and we can get delivery and feel justified! LOL So whenever we stay somewhere at a hotel overnight, we just hole up in our room and love it! LOL

10:36 a.m.  
Blogger Fuzzy White Dogs said...

What an adorable baby!! What do your kids think of it?

Totally off-topic, but I saw a blog today that I think you'd enjoy. It's written by a woman who volunteers to work at the Vermont Teddy Bear Factory. It's her 12/6/07 blog and you can find it here: http://vermontquilter.blogspot.com/

12:13 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home