My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Thursday, November 22, 2007

my newest *aDvEnTuRe*

ok, I'll have to finally announce this at some point...
{and I know Ann wants to be put out of her misery!} LOL ;)

my newest adventure has been.........RUNNING! yup, I'm going to start running! why? you ask? it's something that I have been wanting to do for a while now, and I finally have my mindset that I'm going to DO IT! I have started out walking, and have done so 3 days in a row now. I'm feeling really good about it and oddly enough everyday still have the urge! LOL

So ya that's the new "hobby", oh and we've kinda been eating better. Why wait til the new year? I say, if you want to do it now then you should! I have pretty good control when it comes to eating, so that's not really an issue for me, excercise on the other hand ... need I say more?

It's snowing here today -and icy and really looking like winter. I need some new boots!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann Marie said...

How cool!!! :-D Thomas wants to start running, he just made the mistake of trying to start with me, LOL. Without a good sports bra, I just canNOT. LOL

But I like to walk--I have gotten really bad about my exercising, I always start off strong and then quit for no reason, and then get p.o.ed at myself. Hmmm maybe I should go out for a walk tomorrow, you can be my inspiration!!!

T is going to start training to run a 5K, I think. One of his college buddies qualified for the Boston Marathon twice this year, and his wife ran her first half marathon about a month ago, so now T really wants to. :-)

10:12 p.m.  
Blogger daiva e said...

Yay for you!! Make sure you get yourself a pair of good running shoes - bad shoes will get you injured in no time. Also, if it's hilly where you live (and if you're running outside), limit the hills as much as possible. Going down hills is the worst thing you can do for your knees - I got myself injured running hills and it sidelined me for 4 months. I love running - it gives me time to think and clear my head. E-mail me if you have any questions.

11:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home