My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

our anniversary

Yesterday Steve and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary. We married on the exact day Nov. 6th of our first date 6 years later.
So what do you do for an 8th anniversary? well, want to know what *WE* did? ;)
Steve booked the day off from work-
1st -I got up and got Dawson off to school
next I returned home and attempted to go back to bed -Ally decided otherwise. So we got up and went out for breakfast. Then Steve asked what we should do and ASSumed I wanted to go shopping... we seldom EVER go shopping together and I actually dislike shopping with him. He likes to go get what he needs/wants and then leave and GO HOME. :sigh: :P
anyway -so we went to this $1buck store and spent nearly $30! on JUNK! he *LOVES* that place. Me --not so much. Then we went to Wal-Mart... yeee-freakin--haw! What did I get? -a headache! did I mention that I dislike shopping with him and/or our kids? :snicker: they are EVIL and have not picked up on shopping lessons.
So we got home and it was COLD outside raining and snowing in some areas near us. I asked Steve to go fetch Dawson :evil grin: Ally really *was* sleeping! So then we ordered up some pizza & wings -oooh the romance eh? :chortle:
I took off to the LSS to blow through my gift certificate... I ended up selling $110.50 worth of stuff and so I bought the bind it all :D and some other goodies.
So 14 years since our first date, 8 years of wedding bliss, a card? nope! a gift? nope. BUT! we are SO richly blessed. We have good health {I think? reminds me I have to call the dr.!!} we have 2 beautiful {evil} rugrats ;) and FINALLY our own house!!!! :D
I'm very happy :) even tho' some moods tell me otherwise -darn voices!

1 Comments:

Blogger Fuzzy White Dogs said...

Ooooh, a Bind-it-All!! As soon as you use it I want to hear all about how you like it, ok? :-)

12:06 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home