My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Saturday, October 13, 2007

knock knock...

Anyone out there? ~ been awfully quiet round here...

I think I am ok! I'm still really tired and c-c-c-cold! but with the drop in temperature overnight it seems, I find it takes a while to get use to. :)

I got a crocheted poncho nearly finished (with help from my neighbour ~thanks Karen!) for Ally. Now I started a little doll for Ally. I find crocheting is a pretty mindless thing to do... perfect while watching tv.

I'll post some pictures....soon! ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger marcibun said...

I'm here :)- oh, and I moved my blog to marciknecht.blogspot.com

1:36 p.m.  
Blogger Ann Marie said...

Yeah, it has been quiet lately in blogland. But I'm here!

9:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home