My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Sunday, September 30, 2007

our livingroom is SANS carpet!!!!

Yipppeeeee!!! we found burried treasure under the carpet in our livingroom... gorgeous hardwood floors! :D -ok they need some repair- but mostly spots not the ENTIRE floor. There are no definite wear marks and it makes our livingroom look AWESOME! I'll take pictures and post them later. So I have been busy moving furniture around, pulling carpet out, tidying and purging toys it's been a *VERY* productive weekend. I'm actually almost ready to have people stop by without feeling embarassed!
Sure there is still messes of "stuff" but I'm ALL about stuff... and I think I'll never change :P

I'm just really happy that our house is starting to look like we actually give a care! :D

The kids were away since Friday and Steve worked on the 'new' door pretty well all day Saturday while I did ~NOTHING~ I'm totally not kidding either, bad eh? ;) it was GREAT!

Tomorrow we're hoping to pick apples. I have a hankering for a DEEP dish apple pie ::::drool:::: and apple butter - probably sauce too!

I'm also hoping to get to Ikea one day soon in hopes of finding a few things to store some of my STUFF in ;)

I was hoping Steve would move the computer for me tonight -hmm... maybe I should go bug him ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger marcibun said...

You lucky duck you. We were hoping there were hardwoods under our carpet but no such luck :( Definitely post some before and after pics!

9:26 a.m.  
Blogger :::b r a n d i::: said...

Cool!! The floors sound gorgeous - I wish I had hard-wood lurking under mine! Can't wait to see pics!

11:53 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home