My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

change is good....I hope!

I got an unusual call today ~from Dawson's teacher! Apparently they are having to start a new class as there are just far too many jk/sk this year. The option was ours, however we felt that it would likely do him good to be switched to the SK only class. He has always socialized better with kids that are older than him, so hopefully being in a class with kids his own age will [help?] we'll find out I guess. The only sort of crappy thing is that the days are switching. I was REALLY liking the Mon/Wed alt. Fri schedule, and now it's Tues/Thurs alt. Fri... I hope that going 2 days in a row don't burn him out. I remember last year it did... and GUESS who got to deal with him!?
Day 2 for me now without a headache!!! I'm nearly tempted to celebrate... but I won't, yet!
I got into the ATC craze {thanks S!} and have amazed myself that I have kept up with ALL of the swaps -so far- I think I am in about 6? I can't remember. I have 2 to be mailed out and 1 to complete yet.
My baby will be turning 2 on Thursday! eeeeeeeeeek! We're having some family/friends over for cake in the evening, and then we're having the ones that can't make it, over on Saturday -if you are one of these family members or friends that *SHOULD* have gotten the invites that I didn't get mailed out... please email or phone me to let me know if you want to come over! ~I am the WORLD's WORSE hostess!~

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann Marie said...

Yay for no headaches and continued good school days for D!

7:32 p.m.  
Blogger Liz said...

sounds good no headaches and best of luck with Dawson and school.
Happy birthday Ally

8:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home