My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

crap day = reward!

I had a crap day yesterday, then today... was quite productive in a 'housewifey' kinda way. So this evening I took off and went scrappin'. I took a Christmas card class -yes, I know it's August ;)
I really am just *dying* for a pedicure I should just indulge! -I also need my hair done BADLY.
I'm feeling a lot better about my scrapbooking chit-chat I have been a member on the About.com/scrapbooking forum for nearly 5 years (in Oct.) and it seems that no matter how far or often I stray I always find myself drawn back to that forum. Even tho it's changed a LOT since I first joined, it's such a 'cozy' place.
I'm making a TON of spelling typos I'm REALLY tired...
I watched LA Ink tonight -it's alright... Unless it picks up, I think I prefer Miami Ink :( Kat Von D was really having some sh*t luck getting her shop up and running, but next weeks show they're actually going to be in the studio... if you watch check out the floor! I *HEART* that floor!!! When I'm a millionaire I want a floor like that, it just ROCKS! :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann Marie said...

I'm the same as you, I always find myself back at About. :-)
Ann

11:39 a.m.  
Blogger ~*D*~ said...

Stop by and see my blog...

6:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home