My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Thursday, July 26, 2007

~ugh!~

mmkay, this is not fun, this is SO not fun!

Last night the "date night" TOTALLY bombed! and it was SO not our fault! :( We should have booked'er. It turned out that there only a few peeps getting together for a beer after work.
Quite literally! :| I was expecting at least a dozen or so and figured we were having dinner, drinks, entertainment... you know, a night OUT! ....WRONG! -sure there were a few guys 1/2 of us ordered food, that the other 1/2 ate and didn't pay for. How pathetic. Then they all went home... I was like???? HUH???? WTH? So we went out to our 'favorite' bar/pub -Salainte- it's always happening with live bands that really rock it out celtic style. Last night sucked. This one guy was playing guitar -he was O.K, but we left. Got home @ 9:30. Daws was asleep, Ally still up. It just straight up was NOT a good night and that was just the tip of the ice berg. Dawson woke up barfed in his bed -NICE! :D {cringe} Then I got him back to bed, he woke up again at 2:50 and was up until 1:pm can you say TIRED? not to mention I had a whopping 3 coolers ~says the whiskey drinker! I had a headache before I even went to bed.
I think our next date night is going to be a simple 1 hour at the coffee shop.

Steve has to get an appraisal on his bike for them to register it -he's pissed -I don't blame him that's just the gov't with their hand in our pocket AGAIN! :(
He just took Dawson to the walk in clinic I hope our little guy is o.k he really does NOT look too good!

All this and I want to be super excited that I'm picking up my baby bird this evening... All I want to do is crawl under a rock! :P well, maybe crawl into my bed!

I'm whooped!

2 Comments:

Blogger marcibun said...

Isn't that always the way! That so totally sucks. I feel so bad that it was a crappy night for you. Look on the bright side though - at least you got out.

4:21 p.m.  
Blogger Laurie said...

((hugs)) I'm so sorry your date didn't go well. Schedule another one soon!!!

5:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home