My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I feel like...


~I might as well been hit by a bus :(

the kids and I had a really terrible, no good, very bad day. Steve's out doing something after work tonight, but he mentioned taking Friday off -hopefully it'll pan out. I REALLY need a break {sob}

update: it's not a done deal, but looks like Steve found himself a motorcycle :) actually that's a lie, *I* found it, he went and seen it and bought it :) I'm happy for him.

I still am not feeling well. Sucks! Altho' I am scrapping -technically I'm card-making, but I'm in the basement ALONE! ahhh... I just need some pop and chocolate and I'd be set.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann Marie said...

mmmm, pop and chocolate.... (said in my best homer simpson-drool-voice)

I'm going to see HP tonight! I need some fun, this stupid paper has solidly kicked my butt! (although mostly b/c I put it off, lol)

The challenge blog would be seriously cool, but for some reason it's also scary, too! We would need an uber-cool name and point-of-view... hmmm...

It would be very cool if were all on the same block--instead of spread out over 3000 miles! LOL

10:09 p.m.  
Blogger Ann Marie said...

Oh, and (((HUGS))) sorry you're down--tell STeve he *has* to take Friday off, I said so.

10:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home