My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Stuff to Say

Lately at night (right before drifting off to la la land) I have a million ROCKiN' ideas for scrapbook pages -about me, my ideas, thoughts and other general things about me. And surely enough when I wake up the idea is POOF! as good as gOne-ZO. I've considered keeping a journal/notepad at the table beside my bed... but I am usually not in the position to jot down my ideas. {Yes my darling Ally is a bed hog!} and she falls asleep our bed about 75% of the time lately. I thought maybe if I wrote about it the ideas would come back to me, but so far... nadda!

anyway, what else? Oh! I know, I have pretty much all I ever desired in life... I have the most amazing hubby -even tho' he drinks more than *I* think he should, we have 2 healthy and mostly obedient children {and I always wanted a boy first then a girl- I think b/c I always wanted an older brother} We have our own house, with a pool, a/c, dishwasher, king sized bed in a bedroom with a big window, and a long haired german shepherd. I told Steve, now that I have it all, I feel like I'm waiting for the "hammer" to fall. -maybe if I give my thanks in a Christian way, I'll continue to have the blessings that the Lord has provided for us. :)

Off to try and create something! Ü

2 Comments:

Blogger marcibun said...

Getting ideas for pages before falling asleep happens to me ALL the time. I think its because your brain is finally relaxed. You have to try to right it down if you can.

As far as waiting for the shoe to drop on your good fortune? I prefer to think of it as a)god helps those who help themselves b)good things come to those who wait and c)good things happen to good people. As long as you keep on paying it forward, your good.

9:23 a.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

~Marci, I like your thinking... I REALLY like your thinking! :D

1:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home