My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, June 04, 2007

my lovely lady lump


ugh! I'm SUCH a hoser!!!
I went dashing to help Ally whom tipped {while playing} over on her rocking chair -read: not REALLY injured! and I myself smashed into the baby gate and busted it! My lower left shin now has a lovely lump and a scrap/bruise on it :(
It scared the liver outta me!! my leg went numb and I just dropped. I had just put chicken on the bbq, the potato's were boiling and I couldn't move. I had to call my mil to come and help with the food -good thing Ally wasn't hurt! poor kid.

I guess that's what happens with lack of sleep. Speaking of which... zzzzzzzz.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Fuzzy White Dogs said...

Ouch!! Hope it's feeling better now! Glad your MIL is close enough to come help like that! :-)

9:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home