My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, May 14, 2007

*yawn* I'm bored! :P

ya ya, I know that there's TONS to do, but I did WAY more than ~MY~ fair share today.

I feel kinda like I'm being punished. Doing ALL the packing myself ::sigh:: I know wah wah wah...
but it's my blog and I'll whine if I want to! :P

I took the dog for a walk tonight and we saw a LOT of birds -the most unusual a Kingfisher.

my back hurts and ugh, I just feel like doing something that *I* enjoy...and if ALL that wasn't enough b*tching for ya, the talk around the water cooler must be about the NHL playoffs {rolling my eyes} dh only watches the games near the end.

guess I'll go back to ??? nothing?

2 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

I am with you on the packing by yourself stuff sister! I did that on my own just before we moved in Jan. It totally sucked! I never want to do that by myself again. Talk about exhausting. Make sure you do something for yourself soon! Heck, get you a bowl of ice cream.....I think I will! :D

10:49 p.m.  
Blogger Fuzzy White Dogs said...

Oooh, I like Brandy's idea of ice cream! Forget packing, let's go for some Rocky Road! :-)

3:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home