My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, May 07, 2007

so far...so TIRED!

I did *TRY* to make Steve get Dawson ready solo -I waited to get up. Everything went pretty smoothly. I could probably use about a 12 hour nap, that's wishful thinking eh? ;)

So I spoke to my mom this morning and she sounded alright -mentioned that she has a headache but I'm guessing she is feeling stressed. She didn't say anything about her eye but she's going to the dr. today. Something that 'bugs' me about my mom is that even tho' she is a 50+ adult -she still feels the need to have someone else's permission for what she does in life. That just drives me mental! I mean, it's one thing if there is a mutual decision to be made with your spouse, but sometimes I just want her to realize that she needs to take care of herself END OF STORY!

so today! I want to make it a MARVELOUS MONDAY! I'm going to do what I can to keep it positive and productive ~ wish me luck ;)
on the 'to do' list:
  • laundry (2-3 loads should catch us up)
  • work with Heidi while Ally naps (probably 1/2 hour)
  • Work on A.C Bailey challenge #3 (while doing laundry)
  • wash up the dishes (before they get out of hand!)
anything beyond this list will be bonus {such as making supper!}


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home