My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Thursday, May 03, 2007

just a quicky!

I don't have much time right now... I have a REALLY sore back -been bothersome for a few days now! :(

but I HAD to post! :D I have some AWESOME stinkin' news!!!

Steve went for an interview at work a while ago and today he found out that he GOT THE JOB!!! ya!! :) not to mention that *I* woke up to a phone call from the radio station that I listen to... wahoo!!! I won!!!! I entered a contest for the "at work employee of the day". Only problem is I forget what the prize was I think it's a gift card for Staples but we'll see ;)

Brrr... it's COLD outside -and the dog is ~IN~ the lake!

4 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

whooo! awesome! double congrats!

11:23 a.m.  
Blogger {S} said...

By the way... from the looks of your recent titles.. it seems you have something other than blogging on your mind... :~P

11:25 a.m.  
Blogger Ann Marie said...

re: what you've missed on my blog--spending freeze with some girls from the Scrapbook Takeout boards.

2:17 p.m.  
Blogger Fuzzy White Dogs said...

That's great!! Congrats to Steve!

8:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home