My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, April 23, 2007

just about done!

Steve and I are 1 step closer to being home "owners" ...you know it just occured to me that I don't know why they call you a home "owner" when technically you are just simply living in a house that you will own ~someday~ unless you are rich enough to just BUY your house.. and to those of you that can do that, good for you!

I guess we can pretty much get packing. Our date is a bit further than we'd hoped, and it's June 15th. So we'll likely be bunking with the inlaws for a couple weeks... {that's where my scrappin' supplies are currently residing}

I'm dog tired... and am almost too chicken to attempt to go to bed, as sure as shootin' the darn kids will have me awake just as my head hits the pillow :| grr...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home