My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

ooh a CREATIVE day?

my horoscope: Your creativity will improve your communication abilities today, so let loose and try not to censor yourself. Use your imagination in correspondence, emails and text messages. Workaday words can adequately express an idea, but to really capture someone's attention, you need to add your artistic flair. Don't assume that a professional environment can't tolerate a colorful splash of personality -- in fact, it might just add welcome a bit of color.

Interesting! I got an inquiry for a custom set of Hero bears! Eeeek! wonder if I can meet their expectations ;)

I have loads of stuff to do and oddly enough I actually have desire to attempt to find the energy it might take to actually do some of it!?! but we'll see... both kiddo's are playing together ever so nicely (I'm almost waiting for the axe to drop ya know?) ~Actually that's not true, I relized about a week or so ago that my life was really started to become a FRAZZLED mess. My priorities were NOT in order. I took about a 1/2 a second to determine that if I wanted things to be right, I needed to put HIM first, ever since I did that everything has been falling right into place! ~such a blessing! :D

I forgot to mention that after "ignoring" the facebook phenomenon I have finally broke down and joined... I totally cracked up at this video.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home