My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Saturday, April 14, 2007

I've been tagged!

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog! OK, here goes:

1. I am *sick* of house hunting. -we have an offer going in today {PLEASE wish us luck!}

2. I am a self taught teddy bear artist -even dragged Tina into the hobby ;)

3. I have issues with concentrating. -I can't!

4. I love german shepherd's {Heidi graduated obed. level 1 this week}

5. I'm a bird watcher.

6. I'm married to my highschool sweetie -we've been together for 13+ years!

7. I hope to eventually go back to school... for massage therapy.

I am tagging: Shannon, Ann, Tammy, Denise, Daiva, Marci, Lizette!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ann Marie said...

Hmmmm... Can it be any 7 random facts, or do they need to be related to what yours are?

8:04 p.m.  
Blogger Ann Marie said...

Good luck on the house hunting! And I never knew re: massage therapist! Cool--when do you think you'll get to do that?

8:05 p.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

7 random facts ~whatever your heart desires dahling...

massage therapist, hmm, hopefully before I'm dead ;)

9:07 p.m.  
Blogger {S} said...

WTH?!?! why didn't I get a massage while you were here!??!?!

Meanie!! :~P

2:53 a.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

LMBO... I am SUCH a dork! :P I was reading MESSAGE... and was like "huh? what the heck is she talking about?"

{HUGE eyeroll!} duh!!

you didn't ask! ;) LOL

9:57 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home