My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Sunday, April 08, 2007

happy Easter -and all that jazz

I got this from a friend and just couldn't WAIT to share it with you today! :)

So anyway -We have been SO honkin' exhausted from house hunting I think it's been aroudn the 20 or more mark in a week! Needless to say I was not prepared at all this year to have a ~fun~ Easter. We spent less than $10 on chocolate/candy, and as it turned out the *boy* was thrilled, I was glad. The *girl* didn't even know what the heck was going on, so hopefully next year will be more exciting for her. We had supper with my mom on Good Friday -all we wanted to do this weekend was flop! Yesterday Steve got caught up on sleep and has been trying to work at the finishing up the accounting stuff for the church as he has passed the job over to another member. We are going to his parents today for supper, again wishing we could just FLOP! I'm completely exhausted -I'm definitely going to bed early tonight. Tomorrow we're hoping to get back at the house hunting. Seems almost weird to have a 3 day break from it.

I STOLE time today to create a scrapbook thingy -called an "explosion" box. It's a box made up from a sheet of paper (that is decorated) and then is scored and folded up so that you can then put a lid on and it keeps it closed. It's pretty cool, I only wish I could have had a few better pictures to use with it. I'll have to make another one with different pictures :) I'll post pictures of it after I get them loaded onto the computer -camera battery needs to be charged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home