My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Sunday, March 25, 2007

is it too much to ask?

I just want a sane life - I just want to be happy, not even rich... I want to unload a BOAT of stress, headaches included -for FREE!!! who ever said house hunting was fun? well, maybe it is, if you're doing it at YOUR own pace!

I'm tempted to disappear to California ;) I'm thinking it's time to start playing the lottery, or saving money!

I didn't even go to church today, everytime I'd roll over in bed, my head would just ache so bad that by the time I got back to sleep, I'd either need to roll over again or Ally would be beckoning...

{are you beginning to wonder why on earth you even bother to read my blog anymore?}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home