My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

chatterbox

Not that anyone of us should be surprised, as she has literally been nicknamed my "chatterbox monkey" minutes after she was born! Ally is trying out new words today and it is SO sweet! I can't even pretend to spell out how they sound but it's absolutely delightful. She's been walking around carrying one of her doll babies and saying what sounds like "bah bah" but then she gets out the wipes and a diaper and attempts to change the doll's bum. I LOVE this mockery play, Dawson never really played quite this way. I wonder if it's because most of our days are just the 2 of us?
I'm very blessed, and I have to remind myself at 2-6am that I am VERY BLESSED! {even when I wish she was asleep!}

So we're going to have a look at a house this evening, oddly enough it's in Hagersville. I really don't care to live in town, but I'm supremely desparate at this point. I know it may not be the taj mahal but it's a house and I've been influenced to believe we can make it our HOME! :D ~and you know what else, there has been NOTHING lately that will suite our family that is for sale or rent. And the few places that are for rent have issues with kids and/or pets... the way I see it is, that we may as well pay a mortgage and HAVE something than pay rent and end up with nothing... AND! ...we prayed at ladies class about us and finding a place and BAM! today's paper has this new listing and it *could* be a possibility. I'll keep ya posted ;)

whatelse? Heidi is doing REALLY great with the obedience, she's FINALLY catching on and has settled down dramatically. I'm very happy with her.

OH!! here's the coolest bday card ever...Shannon made it for me :D

1 Comments:

Blogger marcibun said...

I love when they start talking. One of the joys of motherhood:)

I'm emailing you about your house hunting.

8:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home