My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

*THINGS*

are on my mind.

First off I'm feeling about 99.8% better :D yippee... Steve is about the same I do believe -he went back to work today and Dawson went back to school. Ally hasn't barfed in over 12 hours so that's a good thing too! :) yip yip yippeee!! ~man that bug was NASTY!

I had originally planned to do house cleaning/vacuuming before logging on today, but Ally seemed extremely tired so I figured, eh... while she naps I'll -compute- she has been in bed for an HOUR and is STILL not asleep. [grr...]

A friend of ours mom passed away and we were unable to attend any of the services, we felt bad about it, but the flu just did NOT allow us to do ANYtHING we wanted to do... I hope that they know that we were very sorry not be there for them. {{T&P}}

Something else that's been on my mind, is that I mailed a package out WAY back, (Nov. 23/06) and it STILL has not reached it's destination :( I *STUPIDLY* didn't insure it and now I could just spit I'm so mad about it! It was a box of 5? I think, handmade minature teddy bears. I'll NEVER send anything of such value uninsured/trackable EVER again! Here are some pics and the Superhero bear was definitely a one of a kind. I designed as I went along :(
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 Comments:

Blogger TammyB said...

So glad your feeling better. So far my family has managed to stay well (knock on wood) and I plan on keeping it that way.

That sucks that your package seems to have gotten lost. If it helps, Ann sent me a puzzle piece that took 6 months to arrive. I think it took a little vacation on the way!

1:18 p.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

NO WAY! :O that's just CRAZY!! ~maybe there *IS* still hope for the bears!

and I haven't forgotten about your pic btw... still working on it, slowly but surely :(

2:24 p.m.  
Blogger Denise said...

Glad the family is feeling better! You need to have yourself & the kids all better before you hit Cali-for-nia~!! LOL and now I can say I know something you don't know.. hee hee. Yes I have a spark of bratness in me..LOL

3:09 p.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

Denise- WHAT on EARTH are you talking about?

9:03 p.m.  
Blogger Ann Marie said...

I'm so glad you guys are getting over the flu bug, that sounded awful!

And sucks about the bears. :-( They sure are cute, I hope they can get loved soon!

Meanwhile, I'm thinking of PIF'ing $10. LOL

10:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home