My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Friday, February 23, 2007

Where have I been?!?!

I actually found a couple things to do this week! Can you imagine?! I HAD A LIFE! LOL

ok, seriously...Tuesday's Heidi and I will be doing obedience training for the next couple months and Wednesday was my once a month (altho' I had hoped for once a week it's turned into once a month!) night out. I put the cards I made up in the previous post. As per Shannon's request, apparently she thinks I should post more of my 'efforts' on here :P we'll see...

I am hoping to work a bit more steadily on scrapbooking... I got a new toy the Cuttlebug :D it's still sitting in the box. {sigh}

Ally has been sick and I honestly have a hard time believing that it's "just an ear infection" she has chesty spit up and her nose is plugged so bad that she is forced to barf when she gets coughing :( Aside from lack of sleeping she's in pretty good spirits ~thankfully~

Dawson is doing well. I'm not sure what on earth is going on at school as he has came home twice now SOAKING wet! -winter coat, snow pants, socks, jeans SOAKED!
I'm looking forward to spring! :P

15 days and counting down... WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann Marie said...

Having a life is fun sometimes! (But def not all the time. lol)

5:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home