My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Anyone want a.....

dog?! kid!? messy house?!!

ugh! I'm beside myself. I don't even feel like blogging. I'm SO honkin' tired... Ally is cutting teeth BIG time! more than 4 molars all at once and I think she has a cold on top of that. She doesn't sleep well on the best of nights so you might imagine that it's now even worse. Then to top that, once I just plunked her in bed with me, we were ~finally~ catching a few winks, when LOW AN' BEHOLD Dawson comes along and wants to get in our bed too! :( Dh just snores away -I decided to put Ally in her crib {she fussed for a while then fell asleep} Dawson takes up MORE than my 1/2 of the bed so I sought out the couch. And of course I got a WHOPPING hour before dh and ds were up and arguing. The next 23 days connot sneak up on me FAST ENOUGH! :|

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home