My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Woah!

THAT wasn't a good idea...

I was up until 3am!!!! I scrapped until 1:30am can you believe it??? and I didn't even get 1 single layout done. It's still in the works... I have decided we have WAY too many supplies and I just get baffled to have to decide what on earth I should use. it's insane! LOL

The layout I was working on was from 1994 -I took a different style on with it and I really feel that it's more challenging. I need to do the journalling for it and I was going to do it in white pen with *MY* hand writing... I'm not sure tho'. My white sakura is causing me grief :| and with all the raving about it, it sure isn't living up to my expectations.

Steve's out chopping wood today, I was going to do laundry -but it's more than I feel like taking on and he said I'd have to take Ally with me. {right!}

Not really much doin' round here. I think it's going to be a weekend to just hang out, maybe I'll go for a walk? -MAYBE! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home