My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Friday, February 09, 2007

back at it!

Well, I had contemplated giving blogging a break so that I'd come up with something more EXCITING to write about... but I just can't resist!

did you know that when I was a teenager, I wanted to be a writer? I guess that could be a little hidden fact about me -how bout you? any little PG rated facts? BUT! I do NOT enjoy reading. Imagine a writer that doesn't read?? I think if I ever do decide to write something it'll likely be in the bathroom reading section ;)

Last night our "cat" {whom is actually a dog} decided to run away! We have resorted to putting her in her kennel at night b/c she does this REALLY annoying thing during the night. FIRST she is a mere 10lbs {give or take} and she sounds like an elephant when she jumps down off of furniture. So if that doesn't wake you then surely the head flap will. WHY oh WHY do dogs have to shake their heads???? and her ears make the MOST annoying noise!
So anyway, Steve put her outside before going to bed, and when he went to call her back in, she was gone-ZO! I had already gone to bed and was actually already asleep, he came up to bed and told me about Daisy running away. {SIGH!} He said he went out looking for her and calling but no luck. Now, don't forget it is FREEZING cold. The lake is frozen -not totally but remember this dog is about the size of a 2lb bag of sugar! *I just had a visual -bag of sugar with legs* ;0) so I went out looking for her with Heidi -our REAL dog! :P and also had no luck. So I put Hides back to bed and decided that the "cat-dog" probably ran down the road. I went for a drive to the inlaws and low and behold there she was, and acting so "proud" of herself -GRrrrr!!!! at least we found her...
She is still acting ~weird~ she keeps shaking like a shivery sort of shake, but it's not cold in the
house, and she follows me around like I have beef jerky on me. [which just to clarify -I don't!]

Ally needs me... I might have more to say later ;) Until then, HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann Marie said...

HAPPY FRIDAY! :-) Glad you found your "cat-dog" lol. Murray is over 15 lbs, so does that make him a dog-cat? ;-)

Ann

10:37 p.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

LoL :D ya... sure, but does he ACT like a dog? b/c Daisy ACTS like a CAT! LOL

1:34 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home