My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Thursday, February 01, 2007

It's all Good :)

I was in a rut of a mood yesterday. And now today, although could quickly and easily come to an abrupt end.... so far, so good :)

I'm not feeling great, YET, but I do feel that the shit (oil of oregano) is helping. FYI: it's WAY worse than "buckleys".

I made some cards last night and had the kids in bed at a decent time. yah!! it doesn't happen too often. I had plans for today, they are now kaboshed :P mainly b/c of the weather, but I also think that if I just stay low key I could kick this cold without going to the dr. ;)

So now today, I think I'll just fart around... maybe I'll even vacuum *MAYBE!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home