My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

look at my horoscope!

Is this a JOKE????

~Pressure creates diamonds, they say -- and if that's true, then you will be rolling in precious gems by the end of today! The pressure is on. The good news is that you are totally prepared for the stress. All your ideas will work perfectly. There will be a few obstacles here and there, but nothing you can't handle with your usual humor, grace and wit. Be sure to take time in the middle of the day to pat yourself on the back!~

ok, I do admit there are a TON of ideas floating around in my head! and I know that if I just get my ass in gear I can make them work! ....however! I haven't slept more than maybe 10 hours in the past 3 days! :0| I am NOT prepared for ANYTHING ...let alone STRESS!

If these kids don't have a nap and SOON I'm going to have to throw them in a snowbank! :P
Good thing that I have a snese of humor and it seems to pop in at the greatest times. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home