My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, January 22, 2007

dreamin my life away...

I ended up having to lay down with Dawson so he'd go to sleep, needless to say, I think I fell asleep before he did! ;) good thing too, I ended up bouncing -almost literally- between his bed, ally's bed and my own... then for the first time EVER Heidi needed out before the sun was up! ~sigh! AND, Dawson has school today... Steve had to be AT work for 8:30 and so he left around 7:30 {he usually just waits to leave after Dawson gets on the bus} well, low and behold the bus was early today and we were like 30 seconds too late, as Dawson was putting on his boots, she pulled up and didn't see us so she left {another sigh} ok, my options: 1. let him stay home -NOT!!!! 2. drive him! -YES! :D so I bundled Ally up right quick and out we went. tee hehehe.... I know it might SOUND like I'm mean, but DANG! So on route back home Ally and I detoured to the post office and picked up the passport applications.

I could complain til the cows come home, of course it won't do much good...

I was dreaming about my upcoming trip last night... I can't WAIT!

now... hmmm... what to pack?! :D

and I have to get this house in ship-shape before I go. That is my BIGGEST goal! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home