My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, January 15, 2007

spoke too soon

Well, just when things were going pretty good, the ice storm we had knocked out the hydro. It looks pretty but that's about all it's good for... you can't exactly go out walking, driving anywhere would just be, uh, DUMB? and well... with the kids and I not feeling 110% -headcold crap- we just veg'ed. Dawson and I did some painting, we played, made lunch on the woodstove [b/c that is fun!] then Ally and I had naps while Dawson played quietly with stuff he's not suppose to play with, you know how it goes :P

Heidi didn't seem to mind the ice, she was quite happy to go outside and crap 10 times today {sigh} She is a crapping MACHINE! :0| then when Steve got home, Ally was waiting for him at the baby gate (that keeps Heidi out of the main part of the house) and Heidi jumped up and knocked her down :( but not before scratching her face. Ally is sporting a very nasty looking scratch from forehead to her lower right cheek.

I got out and took some pictures of my "diamond" trees, but I haven't uploaded them yet, maybe I'll go do that now! :D

1 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

awww, poor thing! Heidi is getting so big, hopefully she will realize to be easy around the little ones soon.

1:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home