My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

dog tired!

I am so tired. I went out shopping yesterday with my mom... it was a GREAT day!

I wish we had a bit more time and weren't in the midst of "rush" traffic, there are absolutely gorgeous buildings altho' now thinking about it, I guess just seeing them is just as well, b/c what would *I* do with pictures of buildings???? LOL the one area we ended up in, the houses are just so cozy looking. The lights that people had decorating their houses were fun to see too! :)

I was happy to go shopping but disappointed with not being able to make up my mind on what to buy. {Pretty pathetic} can you believe the one store had stamps on for 40% off and I bought 1??? uh, HELLO??? lame me! :P
I didn't even LOOK at fabric -this is a HUGE step for me :) I'm a fabric junky! and in the moment of touching, drooling and buying... I have a million ideas and GREAT intentions... then I get home and poof! the walk through the door seems to erase all my dreams.

ah well... I have decided to start taking one day or evening per week for ME! and since this week Dawson is off school, I'm taking a day AND an evening! LOL

1 Comments:

Blogger TammyB said...

I've had the same problem with buying stuff. I can never seem to find anything that catches my interest enough that I would want it or really use it. It's good for the checkbook though!

Good for you for carving out some time for yourself. I love when my boys are in school. It's so quiet - til 3pm and then all h*ll breaks loose! (((hugs)))

2:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home