My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

makes no difference...

I often say that I'm going to go to bed "early". I have been known to fall asleep right after tucking the kiddo's into bed. Well, lately I've been trying to spend a bit less time at the computer especially in the evenings so as that I can spend more time with my darling :D
I'm famous for feeling and saying, "I'm TIRED!" Everyone is constantly telling me to go to bed earlier... WELL, I do! and last night was a prime example of why that doesn't work.

I crashed with Dawson -in my bed we were 'watching' a Muppet Christmas Carol. Ally was in her bed and Steve was doing whatever -downstairs-. So I woke up to Dawson coughing which of course leads to the GAG and then the BARF! -ugh! I HATE that he's a puker. It's frustrating. So after that fiascal was under control I ended up in his bed until he fell asleep. I don't remember going to my own bed, but I know I did. Not long after Ally awoke, I got her back to sleep... then she woke a second time ....I'm telling you, I don't even think my days really END, they just go from one to the next all in a blur....

Dawson is driving me mental as I'm trying to just be half human right now. I HATE it when he bugs me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home